As the exclusive affiliate of Christie's International Real Estate in the Washington and Baltimore metropolitan areas, on the Eastern Shore of Maryland, and in select parts of Pennsylvania and New Jersey, as well as in Allegany, Calvert, Frederick, Garrett, and Washington counties in Maryland, Long & Foster has access to Christie's proprietary programs and services that have proven to be most effective in the marketing and sale of fine properties throughout the world.
Christie's International Real Estate Reaches the Right Clients
- Founded as Great Estates by Kay Coughlin in 1987
- Acquired by Christie's in 1995
- 134 affiliated brokerages
- 1,000+ offices
- 34,000+ sales associates
- 42 countries
- The only real estate network owned by a fine art auction house
- Admittance to the network is by invitation-only to companies with proven records of success in high-value home sales
- Affiliates must also exhibit a commitment to the auction house's two-century-old tradition of exceptional client service
- National and international advertising in well-known and admired publications including The New York Times, The Wall Street Journal, The Wall Street Journal International, Country Life, and Robb Report Collection.
Christie's International Real Estate Defines Luxury
Products and services are subject to availability, and may be subject to change without notice. Participation in any or all of Long & Foster's marketing programs and use of materials and services are at the sole discretion of the listing agent. Please contact a Long & Foster Extraordinary Properties Specialist to discuss marketing strategies for your luxury property.